Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Phew...

Managed to cross out another item on my wish list. I passed all my subjects in my mid-term test! =D Feels quite contented and happy. Though I barely passed my Marketing and Sociology. =.='' That's the consequences for not studying! Do not repeat my mistakes people! Guess I should be thankful that there are 2 writing subjects this semester though. They're kinda similar to English in a way, so that means a lazy bum like me can afford to slack for the 2 subjects. Heh...

I'm supposed to be doing my assignments right now, but feels kinda lazy and started blogging instead. -.-'' So much for not procrastinating huh? Just finished my Management, gonna start on my Writing for Mass Communication now. And then there's the dreaded Web Page Design. I can't design a web page! T.T Anyone care to give me a hand? Sobs...

On a lighter note, I finished my Harry Potter book several days ago. When I first got to know Harry Potter, he was still an innocent eleven-year-old boy who didn't have a clue of what awaits him in the magical world. Then as he grew older every year, I too, grew with him. It's hard to believe that seven years have gone by ever since I saw the first movie and subsequently got hooked on the series. When I first got the last book, I wanted to finish it as fast as I could. But as the end approaches, I wished that it would go on forever instead. I never knew that reading a book can be such an emotional roller coaster. Okay, maybe I exaggerated a lil on the emotional roller coaster thing, but still...it was with a heavy heart when I finally flipped the final page of the book. That's it, finished, the magic is gone, forever. Sigh!!! Still, I think that Harry Potter would live on in the hearts of the many potter-heads out there, including yours truly.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Farewell, Harry Potter.

3 comments:

Yellow Cake said...

Good Girl! Good job at school. However, I want you to quit procrastinating. And I want to hear that you've made the Dean's list next semester.

What's a 'phone cam (the thingy on yer Wish List)? Oh, Jeez! Was that you posing on www.SecretFriends.com as "Baby Cakes"?! Sure you can earn $2,500 a week there but please, Princess. Please say it isn't so!

Cherrie said...

Heh heh...been procrastinating all my life. Kinda hard to stop all of a sudden. >.<" But I'm making an effort! And I'll probably be on the dean list if the earth is square. =.=

I was talking bout my phone's camera. Haha...

And no...wasn't me. >.< I don't even know what is the secretfriends thingy. haha...

Yellow Cake said...

Yeah. I'll procrastinate, too. We're too much alike and it's scary. And it's odd how I can stay outta trouble by dragging my feet. I think it's some instinctive quality I possess.

And you're learin' how to drive with a stick shift?! Must be a li'l difficult. However, yer pretty smart so I'm certain you'll do just fine. It'll all be second nature once ya get the hang of it, Sweetheart.

Hugs