Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bored on a Sunday afternoon







54%How Addicted to Blogging Are YoWah...54% @.@ Hmm...is that a lot?





cherrieluv.blogspot.com/

WANTED FOR THE HURTFUL DECAPITATION of a SPECTACULAR PAIR OF LEATHER PANTS

$2400

Uh...this is kinda lame >.>


31% Geek

$5400.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online DatingIs that a lot? Or little? o.o Who wants it when I'm dead? =D




I said I was bored, didn't I? >.>
Hmm...now, who wants to go shopping? :D
Haiz...I just realised something scary. I binge when I'm bored! As in binging and binging and binging on unhealthy stuffs nonstop! =((( NOOOOO!! Now you know why I don't like to be bored. I'm gonna look like a pig if I keep doing this. I need to get out of the house and have some fun!!! I repeat, who wants to go shopping? =(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat is tat?@.@
i wan u b4 u die....XD...haha...
<(#-(oo)-#)>
binging n binging?if bcome a pig then canot wear those new cloths n new swimsuits ady woo...=(..waste..
shopping?whr to go??

Cherrie said...

Haha...dats hw much my DEAD body is worth...the living one, cost much more muahahaha XD
Lols...cant wear, actually wear oso nt very nice T.T
And I'm back frm shopping at the Curve jz now! =D

Stronger Than You Know said...

Hi. I was just looking at your blog (I found the name and stuff in the adds thingy). I like it. I love Harry Potter as well and I'm taking that Harry test you left in this post. I would take the geek test too, but I already know it would probably say 100%.
I just started blogging so I don't know what I'm doing really, but I would appreciate it if you checked it out: www.iwontlisten22.blogspot.com. Thanks and such if you do.

Cherrie said...

stronger than you know: Haha...welcome to the blogging world then =p

ringo: *starts thinking bout 8 hairstyles* haha =)