Saturday, July 28, 2007

I need a break!!

Short note:
Here's something for you to try. It's one of the strangest things I have ever encountered.
Left brain, right brain trick.
While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it!!




I need a break. A vacation. To get away from my life for a little while. Things has been so busy I can hardly even breathe... Assignments deadlines are fast approaching, tons of tutorial works to do, notes to read, tests to be taken... I feel suffocated. Yet, I can't seem to stop myself from procrastinating.

Got back almost all my mid-term test results except for Sociology (which I'll probably flunk...oh whatever...) and Writing for Mass Comm. True enough, my prediction about my Marketing result came true. I ALMOST flunk the stupid subject. Urgh...see? The consequences of procrastination. I knew perfectly well that I shouldn't be wasting time and doing nonsense but somehow the idea of studying just doesn't appeal to me. I only can do well in subjects that I do not need to study for, subjects which requires more common knowledge than technical and theoretical knowledge. In other words, I'm just plain lazy to study. Is there a cure for laziness? Because if there is, I'd very much like to know about it.

But I digress. I seriously think I need a break. Life hasn't exactly been a bed of roses recently. Not that it has ever been a bed of roses anyway. I want to get away from it all. Cut myself some slack. I've been slaving over my 'group' assignments till I almost forgot they were supposed to be 'group' assignments. And I haven't been myself lately. I'm operating on only a few hours of sleep every single night...and everyone knows if I do not get my 8 hours every night I'll be like a zombie. My fuse also tends to blow more easily. I get easily irritated when people say stupid lame things, I get irritated when people do not use their brain when they do or say something. I just do not feel like putting on a mask and pretending to be patient and kind or whatever when they pisses me off. For goodness sake, use the fking BRAIN!

Then there's the driving school stuff. Turns out the idiot didn't lose my photo afterall. I went and spent another RM12 to take my license photo and when I went to the office to pass it to him, I asked him to double check the computer. Woe and behold! My pretty face is staring back at me from the computer screen. WTF. Wasted my money and he didn't even bother to refund me the RM10 I gave him. Now I have a bunch of fugly license photo sitting on my table. Great. Just great.

Sigh...my friend called last night and told me they're planning a trip to Redang island next next week. I missed Redang so so much! Haven't been there for so long and I'm dying to go again. And I've missed my friends too. Problem is, it's kinda last minute since I have to confirm almost immediately last night and they're going on weekdays, which means I'll have to skip 3 days of classes. Doubt my parents will be very happy about that. So, sigh, probably won't be going. =(

Oh by the way, I need a new phone. My current one's like crap. Preferably Sony Ericsson. So, any kind souls out there would like to recommend me a nice one? Budget's only aroung 1k though...dead broke. Sigh...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

break break break!
redang redang redang....
bikini..bikini...O.O"..ops..=X
no idea for the new handphone...

>.<"
sorry,this comment abit lame...

Cherrie said...

HAHAHAHA...ur comment made me LOL.
But nt confirm goin anot...coz I nid to skip 3 days of classes. Dunno parents will say yes or not ler T_T

princess jolyn said...

cool trick!!where did u get that?hehe

Cherrie said...

Hehe...got it from my bro. =p Cool eh?