Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sob sob...I'm sick. Guess it's because of sleeping too late last night...haih...then when I woke up this morning, my head feels like it's splitting open T_T
But then I still went to uni because we were suppose to discuss about our upcoming presentation which is on this Friday!! Haih...and I still haven't got a clue what are we supposed to do. -_-''
Anyways, I really couldn't stand my headache anymore, which by then has become a whole-body-ache...Went home just before my class was due to start. Haha...but feel regret ler, my friend told me the webpage designing was VERY hard today. Double sob.
Slept for 2hrs when I got home but still...my headache is not going away! Grr...don't feel like going to the doctor. Now all I wanna do is curl up on my bed...my back hurts T_T I don't even have any appetite...oh well, still have to eat abit to take the panadol...
I hate being sick!!!

No comments: