Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy

I'm happy. Yes I am. Perhaps not ecstatic, but I'm feeling happier than what I've been feeling recently (If you've been reading my blog all this time you'd know I've been less than a happy bunny recently due to one reason or another).

The reason? My coursework marks mostly. Though I admit I would have like em to be higher (but then who wouldn't? -.-), but I'm still satisfied with the overall marks except for 1 dreaded subject. Marketing. I didn't do well in my mid term for Marketing, mostly because I didn't study for it. And my assignments aren't great either. So, sigh...I got crappy coursework marks. As for the others, I'm happy. But my Writing for Business marks could have gotten higher if not for the fact that the tutor gave our group such RIDICULOUSLY LOW marks for our assignments. Even recalling our marks now gives me depression. Come on, for both our assignments, we didn't even manage to score at least 25/30 for either one. That, is seriously depressing. But there's nothing I can do now except for studying harder for my finals to make up for those crappy marks.

On the other hand, I surprised even myself yesterday. I actually started studying! In the library! O.o Well, for some people this is probably nothing much. But for me, I've always did last minute studying... So starting 2 weeks from the date of my exam is kinda a surprise. Let's hope my hard work will pay off during my finals eh? Heh...

Ah...and today is Merdeka eve. While everyone's out there partying, I'll probably be holed up at home doing nothing unless some last minute plan comes up. Ugh...this is depressing. Noooo~ I can't do this now, otherwise my title will be contradictory with my post. *happy thoughts happy thoughts*

Well, Happy 50th birthday to Malaysia! =) Lets hope that we will see improvements in the years to come. And I wanna see the fireworks tonight! =(

Oh, and I do NOT give a damn about the issue anymore. I am too tired to bother. In other words, I give up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u feel happier,tat's good...=)
anyway,congrats...

lol...so hardworking...sure no problem for the final liao...

negaraku~negarakuku~~
merdeka~merdeka~~XD

Anonymous said...

I read your blog... Seems difficult for me to understand.. VERY COMPLICATED... Hahaha... Good to hear you're happy!

Well, I HATE library... (they're toooooooo quite...) I need music to study with me... If i'm studying alone in the library like you did... I probably will read "unpropriate material" instead.. LOLZ

Have you gone to Putrajaya and see the fireworks?! They're so cool!! But i din hav a look... My friends told me... HHAHAA...

Cherrie said...

-sqiang-: Haha...hopefully nothing will go wrong during my finals. The pressure is on already! T.T

d3vil: complicated? Nah...it's already getting simpler =p Lolz...diff ppl diff way of studying I guess. Anyway, didn't go all the way to Putrajaya. Damn sad. At least nearby my house they did have fireworks as well. =D
Btw, I didn't mention I was studying alone. Lolz...