Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm sick again. I seem to fall sick every month...my mum says I can't cope with all the pressure haha...Still, I'm glad that I got pretty satisfying results for my public speaking presentation the other day. So, I've decided to make a list of things that I should be grateful for. Here goes:
1. I'm grateful that I got 47/50 for my public speaking presentation, although my hands kept shaking the entire time.
2. I'm grateful for the 6GB Mp3 player I got for my birthday, although it was 2 months late.
3. I'm grateful for passing my economics mid-term test.
4. I'm grateful for being able to sleep till 11.30am on a Saturday (I hardly get to do that anymore because Utar just love having extra classes on Saturdays).
5. I'm grateful that someone loves me.
6. I'm grateful for loving someone.
7. I'm grateful for being able to complain about my pounding head, my sore throat and my runny nose. Because that means I'm still alive.
8. I'm grateful for tissues. (Don't ask me why...just refer to no.7 and you'll get it)
9. I'm grateful for my friends who supported me whenever I was down.
10. I'm grateful for being able to live past my 18th birthday

No comments: