Friday, March 02, 2007

Was on my way home from uni today when my mom saw a kitty in the middle of LDP. It was a teeny weeny lil thing...I guess it wouldn't be able to survive through the night with so many cars roaring past...Asked my mom to U-turn back and I did something a lil crazy...I went down the car and grab it. Right on the highway >.<~ Then we went straight to the vet and asked for a check-up. Actually wanted to keep it but my house already has 2 dogs T.T Was considering to put it temporarily at my house till someone can adopt her cos the vet says if we put her at the clinic she would be put down after a week if nobody adopts her...NO WAY! As luck would have it...just as the vet done the deworming, a lady came into the clinic looking for a kitten to adopt! Whoo~ =D So we gave it to her for free instead. I'm just sooooo glad we found her a home so soon. I can't imagine her being put down. She's really one lucky lil kitty and I hope she'll have a wonderful life at her new home. Muax and take care kitty. Will miss u~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's my mom's hand...look how tiny the kitty is~


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cute...ain't it?

No comments: