Saturday, May 26, 2007

At last, I got my finals results after waiting for almost 1 whole month...went to the uni early morning to get it but the office says it will only be out on the 29th of May...(grr...waste my time). Ended up checking it from the internet...waste time waste time waste time...why didn't it show the results when I checked it at home???Somemore I had to wake up super early to get to uni for it.
Haiz...was abit disappointed at my results though I don't have to resit any papers (thank goodness!). Should have studied harder for my accounts paper...haiz...that stupid paper dragged down my CGPA by alot leh... T.T sobs...
Anyway, Monday have to start studying again...which means I'll have to wake up early every morning and start to study study & study some more...zzz...haiz...hope that this semester will be easier to manage than the last one. Haiz...

No comments: