Monday, January 15, 2007

Went n did my hair on Sunday. From waist length cut till shoulder length...hehe, my head feels sooooo much lighter now. Did some highlight on it as well. It's a kinda red-purplish colour now...
Haih...actually spent about 4 hours in the salon for this. My hair suffered MAJOR damage that day. Wash n blow dry, den cut. Den bleached it, wash again...blow dry,dye color. And then wash sumore n blow dry. T.T need to do repair work fast if dowan to suffer permanent damage lol... End of the day, I'm sleepy n bored n I spent RM180 on my hair. Sigh, at least it doesn't look half bad lo...
Now the colour is still like barely there. I'll have to stand under the sun den oni u can see da colour...zzz But the hairstylist says the clolour should fade sumore n I'll c the colour by next week wor. Hopefully it turns out nice la hehe!
Hmm...tomorrow still have to attend uni. 9.30class T.T means hav to wake up early in the morning again. Haih...sob sob...so I guess that's it for today. Buhbyes~~

No comments: